Medium and thick plates refer to steel plates with a thickness of 4.5-25.0mm, such as ordinary carbon plates, high-quality carbon plates, low alloy plates, ship plates, bridge plates, boiler plates, container plates, etc. The thickness of 25.0-100.0mm is called thick plate, and the thickness of more than 100.0mm is called extra thick plate.
Application of medium thick steel plate: it is widely used to manufacture various containers, furnace shell, furnace plate, bridge and automobile static steel plate, low alloy steel plate, bridge steel plate, fabricated steel plate, boiler steel plate, pressure vessel steel plate, checkered steel plate, automobile girder steel plate, tractor parts and welding parts for detailed application.
According to the different uses, the steel plate can be roughly divided into shipbuilding steel plate, welded structural steel plate, boiler pressure vessel steel plate, low temperature steel plate, corrosion-resistant steel plate, welded pipe steel plate and special steel plate, etc. According to the delivery status, it can be divided into rolled steel plate, heat treated steel plate, shot peened steel plate and coated steel plate.
Because of the requirement of large structure and shipbuilding, the output of shot blasting and coating steel plate is increasing year by year. ,既然它這么常用，那中厚板應該怎么維護呢？
Since it is so common, how to maintain the plate?
Precautions for medium and thick plates:
1. Regularly check the crystallizer, especially the water sample, to see if there are small impurities mixed in, causing water quality change.
2. Strictly control the over age retirement of the equipment, ensure the timely maintenance of segments, and prevent the rolling wheel of segments from rotating and causing deep scratch of the slab.
3. The bending section is controlled by water partition, and the corner temperature of the end slab with different width is dynamically controlled to prevent the corner temperature of the slab from entering the brittle zone during the bending process.
4. Use wide end plate to consume large width steel plate as much as possible, so as to reduce the width expansion in the rolling process of steel plate, so as to reduce the uneven deformation of the edge in the rolling process of wide steel plate, and weaken the width level of the upper edge crack of steel plate.
5. Improve the average temperature of slab in the heating furnace, optimize the slab heating process, reduce the temperature difference between the upper and lower parts of slab, reduce the difference of deformation resistance between the upper and lower parts of the workpiece, so as to reduce the uneven deformation of the edge of the workpiece.
6. Improve the finishing ability of slab, prevent the secondary defects such as incomplete cleaning of oxide slag and local deep burn marks after finishing.